Sunday, February 7, 2010

A day of rest!




Today it was Sunday. We slept late. 'We are both exhausted. Susie's sister texting her the super bowl scores. So far away but still connected, HA! Some quiet time, and some phone calls. Madame Tijon came and cooked us some french fries and sloppy joes. I think thats American food. I have not seen any Haitians eating that. Thank God for Madame Tijon. A bath and we are ready to go again tomorrow.

We thank everyone who helped us get here. Our hands are yours ministering to these people. Please continue to pray for our mission.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you got some rest today! We are so proud of you and the work that you are doing. But you are still dearly missed. I attempted chocolate goodies today. Joe said that they were close. Oh well :), practice makes perfect. I love you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Leave me messages!!!!!